Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Frequently Asked Questions

Booking a Property is very different from booking a regular hotel room, especially with regard to payments and cancellations.

Recommended for you

How do I create an account on WeekStay?

1. Creating an account on WeekStay is easy. All you have to do is click on ‘Register’ at the top, right corner of the homepage.

2. Once you have clicked the ‘Register’ button, a pop-up will slide down which will ask you for your username, e-mail and password.

Do I have to pay additional costs?

The cost of electricity, mains water, cleaning and garden supplies, and local taxes are included in rental rates. There are generally no additional costs, surcharges, taxes, staff salaries, or management fees above the price quoted unless otherwise stated in the property description, the Guest booking confirmation or reservation voucher.

What is the standard check-in/check-out time?

Typical check-out and check-in times are 12:00 noon and 3:00pm respectively unless stated otherwise. Home Stay SL will work with the Owner or Owner’s Representative to try to accommodate the Guest’s actual arrival and departure times, subject to availability. Please do advise Home Stay SL of any changes to the Guest’s schedule so every effort can be made to accommodate them.

Where is your office located?

We are located at C/ Jaenar 7 – B 28043 – Madrid.

Booking Questions

What if I don't feel comfortable paying a stranger?

Rent can be expensive, what should I do if I do not feel comfortable paying a stranger? If you are not comfortable with paying a stranger money, don’t worry! WeekStay has you covered. When you enter your card information for payments, the money is not transferred to your host. WeekStay deducts the funds needed to complete your rent to transfer 10% to the host on the first day of your move-in. Once you are moved in and are satisfied with your stay, the remaining 90% is transferred on the THIRD day of your move-in. This means that if you are not satisfied with your stay within the first 2 days and you have provided proof with logical and clear reasoning of why you would want to move out, then WeekStay will not transfer the remaining funds to the host but instead will help you find another place.

Can I book/ reserve a stay for a friend or family member?

WeekStay, and both our hosts and guests rely on trust and clarity which is critical to the WeekStay world to rely on the profiles, photos, reviews and other sources of verification when approving or declining to stay or host a WeekStay user. This makes it critical that WeekStay reservations are booked by the person who is going to be staying at the property requested. We accept parents to make reservations for their children if their child is being placed in a WeekStay location. This is because it is needed for parents to consent and make reservations for their children who are younger than 18. What you can do when you want to make a reservation for another person is to consider referring them to WeekStay. When you refer someone to WeekStay, have them let us know who referred them to our platform.

How long do I have to pay for my booking after my request is approved?

We suggest paying as soon as possible. The reason for this is to ensure another renter does not request and pay before you! If you request a space and another person pays before you do even if they requested after you, hosts will prioritize based on who initially paid.

How long should I wait for the agent to respond to me after I request a booking?

Typically, an agent should ideally have a maximum of a 24-hour time period between your booking request and their response. However, if the agent does not respond to you, pelase contact us at contact@weekstay.com.

Search

May 2019

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31

June 2019

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
0 Adults
0 Children
Size
Price
Amenities
Facilities

Compare listings

Compare